Chiropractors - West Palm Beach
Chiropractor West Palm Beach, FL We welcome you to Comprehensive Health Care Systems! Since 1977, Comprehensive Health Care Systems has been working with patients to provide the best chiropractic care for patients in the West Palm Beach area. Dr. Fred Blumenfeld and Dr. Albert Jerome’s experience in chiropractic is coupled with genuine concern for their patients. All of our staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well. Our goal is to help you achieve and maintain your optimal health. This website also provides you with an overview of our practice and the field of chiropractic. As you navigate the site, you'll find information about our practice, including directions, hours of operation, payment policies, information about our staff and our services, and even a link to request an appointment with our West Palm Beach chiropractors. It also includes a library of informative articles that describe the various diagnoses, treatments and technologies associated with chiropractic care. Our team of experienced staff and chiropractors in West Palm Beach look forward to helping you maintain your best health! Fred Blumenfeld, DC Dr. Fred Blumenfeld is a 1977 graduate of Columbia Institute of Chiropractic in New York. He has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology from the University of Hartford in Connecticut. Albert Jerome, DC Dr. Albert Jerome is a 1978 graduate of New York Chiropractic College and has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology from Brooklyn College. As accomplished authors of "Understanding Spinal Decompression - Advanced Treatment for Lower Back and Neck Pain" and "Advanced Whiplash Care - A Manual for Patients and Professional" Dr. Blumenfeld and Dr. Jerome have practiced at the same location since 1978 and co-own and operate Comprehensive Health Care Systems of the Palm Beaches. Drs. Blumenfeld and Jerome have extensive experience in treating whiplash-related injuries in over 6,000 auto accident cases, and continually seek the most up-to-date information through postgraduate studies. Here are a few things that Drs. Blumenfeld and Jerome can do for you if you have been injured. Diagnose your condition, and pinpoint the source of the pain-whether it is a new injury (acute) or one that was in your past (chronic). Help relieve pain caused by automobile accidents, work-related injuries, as well as other types of accidents and injuries. Improve your spine's mobility and flexibility with spinal adjustments. Increase blood flow to the damaged areas, helping them to heal faster. Provide physical therapies such as ultrasound, therapeutic massage, electrical stimulation, inter-segmental traction, Erchonia Light Laser, acupuncture, hot packs, and cold packs. Provide referrals to other qualified medical and legal professionals that you may need. Local transportation can be provided. Specific nutritional supplements to support injured tissues. At Comprehensive Health Care Systems, you can expect quality service with a combined 60 years experience, providing a wide range of services for our patients' care, including X-rays, physical therapy, massage therapy, diagnostic testing, specific nutritional evaluation and treatment, easy access to MRI, CT, and medical and legal referrals. Drs. Blumenfeld and Jerome also provide seminars for medical professionals, insurance companies, attorneys and civic groups. Drs. Blumenfeld and Jerome are preferred providers for most major insurance companies including, but not limited to, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Health Options, Cigna, Humana and Aetna.
4676 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach, Florida 33417
- New Patients
- Your first visit to Comprehensive Health Care Systems involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours, payment policies and more. We also describe our first visit procedures. You can even save some time by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
- Mission Statement
- Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
- To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Patient Forms
- Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- General Forms
- DRX - Spinal Decompression Patients
- Whiplash / Auto Accident Patients
- Fibromyalgia Patients
- In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
- What to expect
- Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
- We are located directly across from Lowe's, between Military Trail and Haverhill Rd, in the Red Brick Professional Building. Please use the middle door. The sign on the road reads "Century Plaza Medical Center."
- In case of an emergency please call 561-818-5106
- Click here for door to door driving directions
- Open Appointments
- We have an "Open Appointment Book" system. Just come in during regular office hours and you will be seen in the order you sign in.
- We know you have many choices when choosing a Chiropractor in West Palm Beach, FL, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
- Payment Policies
- Payment for all chiropractic services is due at the time of your appointment. We accept payment with MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express as well as personal checks. When applicable, we also accept insurance coverage from leading private insurance carriers.
- Insurance and Billing
- We accept most traditional insurance plans. Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure.
- Facilities and Equipment
- Our state of the art facility includes:
- DRX-9000 for lower back pain and lumbar disc problems
- Triton DTX for neck pain and disc problems
- K-Laser Therapy (Class IV Medical Laser)
- Power Plate vibrational exercise/therapy
- Arthrostin instrument adjusting
- Acupuncture (Licensed since 1982)
- Massage Therapy on and off premsies provided
- Modern Physical Therapy modalities for pain and rehabilitation
- Diplomates in Nutrition
- Guaranteed Weight Loss system
- Neurological Relief Center Technique Certified
- Article Index
- Year-Round Breast Cancer Prevention
- Simplifying Weight Loss
- Healthy You, Healthy Baby
- Fitness Facts
- The Road to Less Stress
- Your Unhealthiest Habit: Not Exercising Enough
- Say No to Yo-Yo Dieting
- Video-Game Playing Benefits Your Child?
- 5 Ways to Live a Decade Longer
- Poor Sleep: Worse Than Drugs?